Provide your customers with Excel, Word, Outlook and Windows Explorer integration to your custom or standard cloud app? Need it in weeks?Prices starting at EUR 1,000. Call+31 88 00 26 500or
- invantivequery toolFree!
- invantiveonline sql editorFree!
- invantivecontrolfor Excel
- invantivecompositionfor Word
- invantivedata hub
- invantivedata replicator
Combine Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Invantive Control for Excel now for the optimal experience
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides you with lots of useful information. This is of course a good thing, but a problem for many users is that it’s difficult to organize all this information and to make a clear overview about what’s going on. If this problem sounds familiar to you, Invantive Control for Excel could be the perfect solution for you. Invantive Control will visualize, analyze and control any data you need about a subject of you choice. You will get a clear overview and make it easier to make business decisions. Because the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database provides you with so much information, it will be much easier and time saving to use Invantive Control for Excel to do the work for you instead.
Customer Relationship Management will help you to reduce costs and increase profits by organizing and automating Business Processes. Invantive Control for Excel will make this process easier and more efficient. Also, it will be much easier to understand current and future threats and opportunities which can help you to make the right decisions.
The benefits of using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM edition of Invantive Control for Excel
The Dynamics CRM Edition of Invantive Control provides you with benefits such as:
- Flexibility of Excel paired with the data integrity provided by your own databases.
- Download and upload facts to Dynamics CRM using an Excel add-in.
- Create and execute predictive models such as PD, LGD, NPV and IRR from within Microsoft Excel.
- Open and handle large templates and models within Excel using the integrated document management system (DMS).
- Design and edit different spreadsheets based upon Dynamics CRM.
Use Invantive Composition to easily compose complex Word documents with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM data
An often occurring business problem is the generation of complex documents or serial letters with data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM. For instance, employees spend a lot of time composing correct offers, sales orders, marketing campaigns or service requests. This manual and repetitive activity causes unnecessary employee costs and more erroneous composed documents reducing business profit. The efficient automatic generation and creation of documents is easily done using Invantive Composition!
The Dynamics CRM Edition of Invantive Composition provides you with benefits such as:
- Optimization of the documenting and communication process.
- Automatically fill pre-composed templates in Word.
- Reduction of erroneously prepared documents and production costs.
- Open and handle large templates and models within Excel using the integrated document management system (DMS).
- Design and edit different documents based upon Dynamics CRM.
Free Real-time Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the Invantive Query Tool
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a great solution for customer relationship management. By combining Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the free Invantive Query Tool, you can enhance your experience even further. With the Invantive Query Tool you will gain real-time Business Intelligence across your entire enterprise and it will make storing, organizing and locating your operational data easier than ever before. This can be very useful in combination with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The Invantive Query Tool will enable you to access and analyze your data stored in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM cloud at any time you want. This will help you with making business decisions and give more insight in the current situation. The Invantive Query Tool will also help you to sell more efficient, put products into the market smarter and enhance your customer experience even further.
To gain access to the Invantive Query Tool, all you have to do is download the software on your computer. You can extract, organize and analyze data stored in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM cloud at any time and you can save your reports in PDF, Excel and various other formats. Another great thing about the Invantive Query Tool is that there is no need for programming, coding or Excel downloads; you can simply use the SQL knowledge you already have.
Optimize your Business Intelligence with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the Invantive Query Tool
The Dynamics CRM Edition of Invantive Query Tool provides you with benefits such as:
- Automatic analysis of your business activities, compliance and business rules.
- Uncover threats and opportunities by turning operational data into real-time intelligence.
- Share reports in PDF, SQL, CSV, Excel and XPS formats.
- Connect real-time to Microsoft Dynamics CRM data for both on and off database reporting.
- Open SQL scripts from the file system or a document management system.
Online SQL Editor
Free Real-time Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the Online SQL Editor
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be a great solution for customer relationship management. By combining Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the free Online SQL Editor, you can enhance your experience even further. With the Online SQL Editor you will gain real-time Business Intelligence across your entire enterprise and it will make storing, organizing and locating your operational data easier than ever before. This can be very useful in combination with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The Online SQL Editor will enable you to access and analyze your data stored in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM cloud at any time and from any place you want. This will help you with making business decisions and give more insight in the current situation. The Online SQL Editor will also help you to sell more efficient, put products into the market smarter and enhance your customer experience even further.
It doesn’t matter where you are, you can login from any location at any time via the web browser. You can extract, organize and analyze data stored in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM cloud at any time and you can save your reports in PDF, Excel and various other formats. Another great thing about the Online SQL Editor is that there is no need for programming, coding or Excel downloads; you can simply use the SQL knowledge you already have.
Optimize your Business Intelligence with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the Online SQL Editor
The Dynamics CRM Edition of the Online SQL Editor of Invantive provides you with benefits such as:
- Interactive and online access to your company information via any modern web browser.
- Usable from any location and any platform, such as Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad etc.
- Share reports in PDF, Excel and other formats with information from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Thousands of tables and views accessible through both XML and REST APIs.
Connect your applications using proven Invantive technology and ADO.NET
Invantive Bridge is an SDK that enables your applications and databases to connect using the same technical features as offered by the range of Invantive products. Invantive Bridge provides cloud connectivity as well as an advanced SQL engine and drivers. With Invantive Bridge you can access your cloud and on-premise applications and data from within Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Power BI, Telerik and many others using familiar SQL statements and Microsoft ADO.NET.
The use of the cloud connectivity options of Invantive Bridge allows you to use a wealth of connection options to combine applications, processes and data across the cloud into one connected solution.
The advanced Invantive SQL engine within the SDK enables your solutions to offer an easy reporting and analysis environment independent of and in addition to the connectivity protocols already available. Both 32 and 64 bit drivers are supported.
The following Invantive SQL features are included:
Connections can be made to the platforms listed below. Some providers such as traditional database drivers require additional licenses and/or software:
- Business Exact Online
- Business Invantive Vision
- IBM DB2/UDB
- Dynamics CRM
- ECB Exchange Rates
- Exact Online Combined
- Microsoft Graph
- In Memory Storage
- OAuth Headless
- OAuth Windows Forms
- Oracle Legacy
- Oracle Managed
- SQL Server
- XML Audit File Cash Registers
- XML Audit File Financial
- XML Audit File Salary
User types: End user, Designer
User Interface Languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic
- 2x Free EOL division access
- Support available 9:00-17:00 CET through phone +31 88 00 26 599 or email@example.com
- The preferred dealer for Invantive's PowerBI solutions is KPI Solutions. You can reach Gino van Altena by email firstname.lastname@example.org and by mobile phone +31 6 23 16 02 51.
Certified for use with
- Microsoft .NET 4.5.2
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.1
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.2
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Windows Server 2008R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Terminal Server
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8.0
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
Invantive Bridge connects your applications
The Exact Online Edition of Invantive Bridge provides you with benefits such as:
- Microsoft Power BI and Visual Studio.
- Microsoft ADO.NET driver.
- Advanced Invantive SQL engine.
- Large number of possible on-premise and cloud platforms.
Controlled and timed data exchange for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Invantive Data Hub is command-line driven software that is capable of executing Invantive Query Tool-compatible scripts on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Ideal for high volume data loads and extractions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It provides a headless mode which makes it ideal for use in server environments and scheduled uploads and downloads in lights-out operations.
Thanks to compatibility with the popular Invantive Query Tool scripting language, you can easily move business processes you have designed on Invantive Query Tool into a server environment. Besides high volume data loads you can also generate reports in Excel and other formats using data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The support for headless mode enables Invantive Data Hub to be started by batch files or from the Windows Task Scheduler. When running Invantive Data Hub in headless mode, you will enjoy the integrated logging features for ease of analysis and auditability.
Optimize your Microsoft Dynamics CRM business processes
The Dynamics CRM Edition of Invantive Data Hub provides you with benefits such as:
- Schedule and run high volume data loads and extractions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Headless and command-line driven for use on servers.
- Invantive Query Tool-scripting language compatible.
- Share reports in PDF, SQL, CSV, Excel and XPS formats to network shares or DropBox.
Replicate data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a relational database
Invantive Data Replicator allows you to replicate data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM and over 50 other platforms in a relational database such as Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL. Invantive Data Replicator ensures the presence of sufficiently "fresh" data for your reporting purposes by applying a combination of techniques, including near real-time synchronization using webhooks (where available and supported).
The replicated data is made available through configurable views, including consolidation across multiple companies such as with Exact Online and Nmbrs. Effectively you get a so-called "ODS" (Operational Data Store). The performance gain compared with repeatedly accessing the XML and REST APIs of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is between 50 and 2.500.
These database views can be used in your Power BI reports, Microsoft Access, custom reports and from traditional SQL. Data Replicator also automatically maintains indexes for optimal performance even with very large data sets and ad-hoc queries.
The advanced Invantive SQL engine included with Invantive Data Replicator enables you to configure the cloud sources for Data Replicator and trigger downloads. Data Replicator also includes Invantive Data Hub and Invantive Data Cache, so you can also run ad-hoc queries directly on over 50 cloud platforms, including cross-company and cross-country queries and uploads in Exact Online.
Data Replicator runs on 32 and 64 bit Windows devices.
- The first subscription period includes 2 hours of Getting Started consultancy.
- Subscription per installation and/or 100 companies.
- Support available 9:00-17:00 CET through phone +31 88 00 26 599 or email@example.com.
Replicate your Microsoft Dynamics CRM data with Invantive Data Replicator
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Edition of Invantive Data Replicate provides the following benefits to optimize your business processes:
- Replication ensures use of fresh data.
- Fresh data using a combination of techniques.
- Consolidation into one reporting environment.
- Runs on inexpensive PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Over 50 supported on-premise and cloud platforms.
Invantive Data Replicator All Cloud
- Biesteweg 11
- 3849 RD Hierden
- the Netherlands
- Telephone: +31 88 00 26 500
- Support: +31 88 00 26 599
- Office hours: 09:00 - 17:00 CET
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.invantive.com
- Bank: IBAN NL 42 RABO 01 23 4097 80, BIC RABO NL 2U.
- PayPal: email@example.com
- Rabobank Groep N.V., Branch: Rabobank Peel, Maas en Leudal.
- Sint Antoniusstraat 40, 6093 GC, Heythuysen the Netherlands